April 20, 2011 1:04:00 PM
Congress should direct BP fines toward restoration of the Gulf. All moneys should be used as needed... Promises will not restore the Gulf! It will take the fine moneys and dedication and Nature''s embrace to restore a treasure for all to enjoy.
George Lee Dyson
1. Our View: IHL Board would be wise to reverse Jones decision DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Slimantics: Winners all LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Lynn Spruill: Garbage bags LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Starkville should approve garbage-rate increase DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Kathleen Parker: Inexcusable wackiness in the Senate NATIONAL COLUMNS