April 20, 2011 1:04:00 PM
Congress should direct BP fines toward restoration of the Gulf. All moneys should be used as needed... Promises will not restore the Gulf! It will take the fine moneys and dedication and Nature''s embrace to restore a treasure for all to enjoy.
George Lee Dyson
1. Slimantics: When cotton was king LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Trump & the press -- a death struggle NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: The high cost of chutzpah DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoon for 9-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: Trump's night of sniffles and screw-ups NATIONAL COLUMNS