April 20, 2011 1:04:00 PM
Congress should direct BP fines toward restoration of the Gulf. All moneys should be used as needed... Promises will not restore the Gulf! It will take the fine moneys and dedication and Nature''s embrace to restore a treasure for all to enjoy.
George Lee Dyson
1. MSU, Ole Miss capture national spotlight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Surrounded by cloudless sulphurs LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoon 9-29-14 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Old Waverly's importance goes beyond golf DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Voice of the people: Eddy Godfrey LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)