April 20, 2011 1:04:00 PM
Congress should direct BP fines toward restoration of the Gulf. All moneys should be used as needed... Promises will not restore the Gulf! It will take the fine moneys and dedication and Nature''s embrace to restore a treasure for all to enjoy.
George Lee Dyson
1. Our View: Finding a successor for Mr. Lewis DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Lynn Spruill: Universal language LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Michael Gerson: For a politics of repair NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Dana Milbank: Marco Rubio's fury NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Ask Rufus: Coming home at Christmas LOCAL COLUMNS