April 20, 2011 1:04:00 PM
Congress should direct BP fines toward restoration of the Gulf. All moneys should be used as needed... Promises will not restore the Gulf! It will take the fine moneys and dedication and Nature''s embrace to restore a treasure for all to enjoy.
George Lee Dyson
1. Our View: Art is everywhere DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Leonard Pitts: Michael Brown no angel? Why should it matter? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Robin Thompson LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: After failed bond, Lowndes still has options DISPATCH EDITORIALS