May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Wyatt Emmerich: A desperately needed reform LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS