May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Our View: School supplies tax holiday is a token gesture DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Slimantics: Opposite ends of the pool LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoon for 7-28-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: There's no Bernie revolution without Bernie NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Will Putin get a Pulitzer? NATIONAL COLUMNS