May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Our View: Bill Minor: A light in dark places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: 'Tales from the Crypt' far more than entertainment DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: George Hazard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Steve Chapman: Opioid deaths: another drug-war failure NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: The continuing decline of Congress NATIONAL COLUMNS