May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Ask Rufus: Highway 45 North to the Ocean LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Steve Chapman: Curbing traffic stops would save lives NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: New Caledonia board has unique opportunity DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Steve Chapman: Mike Pence's opportunity NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: Is Iran in our gun sights now? NATIONAL COLUMNS