May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Ask Rufus: The origin of 'Mississippi' LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 6/26/16 ROSES & THORNS
3. Partial to Home: Bluegrass in the heart of the county LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Sarah Studdard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: Has Trump found the formula? NATIONAL COLUMNS