May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Our View: Shopping for a college DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Mayhew: From bees and beer to a center for education DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Bernard Goldberg: The ESPN double standard NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 9-19-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Salena Zito: Look to the many, not the few NATIONAL COLUMNS