May 12, 2011 10:23:00 AM
I hope you write a story about my great grandfather who built Friendship House. He died in the house. My grandfather, Thomas J. Locke Jr., was born in this house. As you may know, I wrote a book about him, "The Life & Times of Thomas J. Locke."
I am very sad about this loss. The church is putting money first.
Tom Locke Mayfield
1. Possumhaw: Mystery of the Mississippi kite LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Patrick Buchanan: The decline of Christian America NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: David Owen LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Slimantics: Rage against the machine LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)