May 26, 2011 12:18:00 PM
A row of cages along a wall
Above ground coffins for them all.
Through bars their paws reach empty air:
Their eagerness reflects despair
For you to like them, take them home
Where they would have whole house to roam.
Or else reach fragment of their past
And feel again the love at last
But few find welcome as a guest
To many it''s eternal rest.
1. Our View: IHL Board would be wise to reverse Jones decision DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Slimantics: Winners all LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Lynn Spruill: Garbage bags LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Starkville should approve garbage-rate increase DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Kathleen Parker: Inexcusable wackiness in the Senate NATIONAL COLUMNS