June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Our View: City's appeal of ruling is a continued assault on open government DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Presley Hutchens LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Wyatt Emmerich: Mississippi's own kind of socialism LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoon for 2-9-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS