June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Ask Rufus: A legacy of heroism LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Fredrick Jackson steps up LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 5/21/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Leonard Pitts: Celebrating the rituals of spring NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: Don't rush to impeachment NATIONAL COLUMNS