June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
email@example.com commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Ask Rufus: The blues heritage of the Black Prairie LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Bill Crawford: Mississippi needs every federal dollar it can get NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 8/28/16 ROSES & THORNS
4. Leonard Pitts: 'Hillbilly Elegy': a portrait of America's unseen NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Lots of smoke here, Hillary NATIONAL COLUMNS