June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
email@example.com commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Our View: Bill Minor: A light in dark places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: 'Tales from the Crypt' far more than entertainment DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: George Hazard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Steve Chapman: Opioid deaths: another drug-war failure NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: The continuing decline of Congress NATIONAL COLUMNS