June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Ask Rufus: Oysters, steamboats and Thanksgiving LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Leonard Pitts: Bill Cosby, serial rapist? That's a lot to forgive NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Birney Imes: Coffee run evokes memories of days past LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns: 11/23/14 ROSES & THORNS
5. Froma Harrop: End the game on immigration reform NATIONAL COLUMNS