June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Our View: When becoming a part of the story is an obligation DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Slimantics: Senior Expo exceeds all expectations LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: The cure for expensive cities is moving vans NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Thomas Sowell: Grim choices NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: Leike and DeBardeleben deserve our gratitude DISPATCH EDITORIALS