June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Leonard Pitts: Michael Brown no angel? Why should it matter? NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: After failed bond, Lowndes still has options DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. George Will: Navy with a mission in mind NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Michael Gerson: Too detached to lead? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: It's easy to get excited about college football DISPATCH EDITORIALS