June 21, 2011 10:44:00 AM
I agree with letter writer Cameron Triplett. At the local level we should not have parties, but vote for the man.
Now in Aug. 2 primary we are strapped into voting by party.
firstname.lastname@example.org commented at 6/25/2011 7:41:00 PM:
"vote for the man" OR WOMAN
1. Voice of the people: Benny Cooper LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Wyatt Emmerich: Our broken prison system LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Finding good value in higher ed, MUW rises to the top DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Possumhaw: The humming of a deaf cat LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Glenn Lautzenhiser LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)