July 21, 2011 12:40:00 PM
How silly of Nan Lott to question our Rep. Jeff Smith about changing over to the Republican party. I''d love to hear her response in church when a new convert wants to join. Would she insist that he remain a Methodist or Presbyterian or "sinner" since that''s what he was "out of the chute?" Republicans should welcome Jeff Smith with open arms. A candidate with integrity, intelligence and experience is so hard to fine.
roscoe p. coltrain commented at 7/23/2011 6:49:00 AM:
Republicans and Democrats should be deported.
mississippian commented at 7/24/2011 7:54:00 AM:
Democrat to Independent to Republican. I too question him. If a person does this, regardless of who they are, they can't be trusted. The next thing he will do if elected is go back to the Democrat party.
hope commented at 7/24/2011 12:12:00 PM:
Come 2012, there will be a lot of Republicans deported: (Out of Office) They're turning out to be dictators or as one Senator put it, more like a cult. Wisconsin will show us by the middle of August, how bad it is going to be for the Republicans and how good it's going to be for the people.
1. Our View: Newspaper carriers provide link to a bygone era DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Possumhaw: The importance of duck oil LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Jeff Turnage LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Roger Wade LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Berry Hinds LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)