July 23, 2011 10:15:00 PM
I would like to reply to the Voice of the People ("Under-appreciated good Samaritan") in the Sun. July 10th paper. The under-appreciated good Samaritan''s name is Paul Denney from Jackson. He was here visiting family.
And to the parents of these children: You don''t leave a 4-year-old to watch a 2-year-old by the water by their self. I have grandkids that are 7 and 6 and very good swimmers and I would never leave them by the water and then to spank the other children. When you are the one that needed a spanking.
You don''t deserve to have kids. I would love to get my hands on you. You would be begging for the cops to be called and arrest you for child neglect.
Children are a precious gift from God and should be cherished. So thank you Paul Denney for being there and saving the child from drowning. May God bless you and another big thank you.
1. Lynn Spruill: Mandatory service to country LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: City's handling of Ball incident continues to undermine confidence DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Susan Estrich: Why women should be for Hillary NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Reviewer bids farewell LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Colin Krieger LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)