August 27, 2011 10:36:00 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had a part in conducting our primary elections in Lowndes County. The members of the Democratic and Republican Executive committees, the dedicated poll workers, the elections commission and my hard working staff for their many tireless hours worked together to ensure that we had a smooth and fair election process. I also can''t leave out the Sheriffs Department and Sylvester Harris with Community Services for their assistance transporting equipment.
I would also like to thank all of the candidates that participated for conducting yourselves in a professional manner. It was truly a pleasure to work with each of you.
Last but not least, I wish to thank each voter who participated in this process by exercising the right that was paid for my the men and women of our armed forces who continue to protect this precious right at all costs.
Mahala N. "Haley" Salazar
Lowndes County Circuit Clerk
1. Our View: An example, an inspiration, a challenge DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Council should interview school board candidates in public DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Anne Freeze LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Carl Lee LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Dianne Rueff LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)