October 20, 2011 1:27:00 PM
On behalf of the Town of Caledonia I would like to thank the vendors, all volunteers, performers, people from all over the countryside who attended both Friday and Saturday activities, organizations that donated, friends, churches, and those that I might not have mentioned.
Thanks especially to the Caledonia Day Committee for their tireless help to make this a great weekend to spend in Caledonia.
1. Our View: School board appointments: Status quo or no? DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Possumhaw: Finding daffodils in hard ground LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Slimantics: Mullen raises the bar of expectations LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Debbie Wilkins Whitfield LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Froma Harrop: Open Internet survives weird politics NATIONAL COLUMNS