October 20, 2011 1:27:00 PM
On behalf of the Town of Caledonia I would like to thank the vendors, all volunteers, performers, people from all over the countryside who attended both Friday and Saturday activities, organizations that donated, friends, churches, and those that I might not have mentioned.
Thanks especially to the Caledonia Day Committee for their tireless help to make this a great weekend to spend in Caledonia.
1. Susan Estrich: Close to home NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Michael Gerson: The GOP as the party of reform NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Lynn Spruill: Lest we forget LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Doing well by doing good -- but better by doing bad NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: Summer's home stretch DISPATCH EDITORIALS