October 20, 2011 1:27:00 PM
On behalf of the Town of Caledonia I would like to thank the vendors, all volunteers, performers, people from all over the countryside who attended both Friday and Saturday activities, organizations that donated, friends, churches, and those that I might not have mentioned.
Thanks especially to the Caledonia Day Committee for their tireless help to make this a great weekend to spend in Caledonia.
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Partial to Home: Icebergs as big as houses LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: The deep state targets Trump NATIONAL COLUMNS