October 25, 2011 12:19:00 PM
Supporters of Proposition 26 do not know much about life's origins. Both sperm and eggs represent life as much as a fetus. Without one or the other being alive, fertilization does not occur. Therefore, a correct proposition should ban any sperm from being wasted by males, and women during ovulation must either have intercourse or have their eggs frozen.
Of course, both are silly and impractical proposals, and so is Proposition 26.
eddie commented at 10/25/2011 1:44:00 PM:
I am voting "Yes" for Proposition 26.
maddawg commented at 10/25/2011 11:45:00 PM:
Good grief!!! Nordin fell off of what planet and landed here? (Why did it not burn up on entry?)
Maddawg will vote yes to cancel Nordin's whatever...
Dispatch! Please spare us!
roscoe p. coltrain commented at 10/26/2011 8:41:00 AM:
And then there's the whole schweddy balls thing to consider.
1. Slimantics: The man who wouldn't go home LOCAL COLUMNS
2. John Brocato: Encounter with a stranger in need LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Rheta Johnson: You got TRBL NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Will the blabbermouths wake Democrats up? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Susan Estrich: False equivalence NATIONAL COLUMNS