May 11, 2009
The 13th Annual Mark Mitchell Golf Tournament was a success again this year. We had nice weather; the rain held off for the game. Door prizes with a chance to win a car (sponsored by Carl Hogan), good food, fellowship and fun was had by all. Thanks for your support in getting the word out in your sports section. We could not have done it without your support. Most of all we raised funds for the Mark Mitchell Children''s Home. Our thanks to all who contributed and we look forward to next year.
1. Our View: A dereliction of duty DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Leonard Pitts: An accused child molester for U.S. Senate? Really? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoon for 11-23-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: A spirit of gratitude DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Steve Chapman: Giving thanks. No, for real NATIONAL COLUMNS