December 21, 2011 12:45:00 PM
You could tell by the candidate from Washington and the one from Chicago was not going anywhere. Washington candidate talked all about himself and the candidate from Chicago could not hear or understand the questions asked. But it was clear McQueen was not going anywhere with Box or Gavin. he people who live in their areas needs to remember their way of asking questions on the board. It was plain to be seen or heard McQueen outshined the other two but not by Box or Gavin. Good luck, Chief McQueen.
1. Wyatt Emmerich: Mississippi's own kind of socialism LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Aubrey Ray LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Berry Hinds LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial Cartoon 2-10-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS