February 16, 2012 11:02:00 AM
What happened to all the tax money from the casinos that was supposed to go to the school system?
Now years later we have casinos and the schools are in worse shape than they were before.
What happened? Can anyone tell me?
School teachers should be the highest paid people in the state.
Being in a room full of kids trying to teach them something all day takes nerves and patience. They deserve more not less.
1. Other editors: The twin towers of denial NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Let pharmacies prescribe birth control NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. There's salesmanship, and there's pure deception NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 11-30-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: City's purchase of Gilmer displays spirit of optimism DISPATCH EDITORIALS