February 16, 2012 11:02:00 AM
What happened to all the tax money from the casinos that was supposed to go to the school system?
Now years later we have casinos and the schools are in worse shape than they were before.
What happened? Can anyone tell me?
School teachers should be the highest paid people in the state.
Being in a room full of kids trying to teach them something all day takes nerves and patience. They deserve more not less.
1. Voice of the people: Aubrey Ray LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Berry Hinds LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: City's handling of Ball incident continues to undermine confidence DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoons for 2-11-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Lynn Spruill: Mandatory service to country LOCAL COLUMNS