February 16, 2012 11:02:00 AM
What happened to all the tax money from the casinos that was supposed to go to the school system?
Now years later we have casinos and the schools are in worse shape than they were before.
What happened? Can anyone tell me?
School teachers should be the highest paid people in the state.
Being in a room full of kids trying to teach them something all day takes nerves and patience. They deserve more not less.
1. Our View: Starkville aldermen pay raise is hard to justify DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Mike Cooper LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Campaign finance needs more scrutiny DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Leonard Pitts: Police brutality is a problem for everyone NATIONAL COLUMNS