May 30, 2012 10:03:38 AM
We can "thank" liberals and cowards for many of the emotional scars veterans carry from their service in Vietnam. It's one thing to be against war, any war, or just that war, but it's quite another to mistreat returning soldiers the way our Viet vets were treated. I have two cousins who served there. Both bear physical scars from wounds received. One still struggles with PTSD. Being a medic in the Rangers wasn't the nicest MOS, but he did hid job proudly and well. God bless all our servicemen and women, past, present, and future, and may God condemn the cowards who enjoy the fruits from the sacrifices of those who serve while refusing to serve themselves and spitting on those who do.
1. Thomas Sowell: Our predicament NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Social media requires precautions in absence of solutions DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Our View: Political maneuverings damage value of MDE's ratings DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoons for 10-19-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: How Trump could still win NATIONAL COLUMNS