May 30, 2012 10:03:38 AM
We can "thank" liberals and cowards for many of the emotional scars veterans carry from their service in Vietnam. It's one thing to be against war, any war, or just that war, but it's quite another to mistreat returning soldiers the way our Viet vets were treated. I have two cousins who served there. Both bear physical scars from wounds received. One still struggles with PTSD. Being a medic in the Rangers wasn't the nicest MOS, but he did hid job proudly and well. God bless all our servicemen and women, past, present, and future, and may God condemn the cowards who enjoy the fruits from the sacrifices of those who serve while refusing to serve themselves and spitting on those who do.
1. Voice of the people: Justin Dornbusch LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Eddy Godfrey LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Old Waverly's importance goes beyond golf DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Bob Raymond LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Wayne Blankenship LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)