June 11, 2009
Mary Talent throws me our Commercial Dispatch each afternoon as I sit swinging in my great-grandaddy''s old white swing on the front porch. We exchange, "Hey, how''s it going, how are ya?''
Today''s paper, "Dispatch launches new Starkville paper." Wow!
We welcome y''all into your "sister city," Starkville.
Best of everything.
Carole and Frank Davis
1. Leonard Pitts: The education gap between left and right NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Hitting our heads against a border wall NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Possumhaw: Observations of a crappie fisherman LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Is a Trump-Putin detente dead? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial Cartoon for 2-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS