June 11, 2009
Mary Talent throws me our Commercial Dispatch each afternoon as I sit swinging in my great-grandaddy''s old white swing on the front porch. We exchange, "Hey, how''s it going, how are ya?''
Today''s paper, "Dispatch launches new Starkville paper." Wow!
We welcome y''all into your "sister city," Starkville.
Best of everything.
Carole and Frank Davis
1. Possumhaw: When flip-flops are the fashion LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Editorial Cartoon for 5-4-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: On the Internet, nobody knows you're a fraud NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Killer cops or malicious prosecutor? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Raymond Gross LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)