June 11, 2009
Mary Talent throws me our Commercial Dispatch each afternoon as I sit swinging in my great-grandaddy''s old white swing on the front porch. We exchange, "Hey, how''s it going, how are ya?''
Today''s paper, "Dispatch launches new Starkville paper." Wow!
We welcome y''all into your "sister city," Starkville.
Best of everything.
Carole and Frank Davis
1. Wyatt Emmerich: Non-profit journalism LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Thomas Sowell: Grim choices NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Unemployment rates show the importance of small business DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Our View: Leike and DeBardeleben deserve our gratitude DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Leonard Pitts: Pragmatism don't know Bernie NATIONAL COLUMNS