June 11, 2009
Mary Talent throws me our Commercial Dispatch each afternoon as I sit swinging in my great-grandaddy''s old white swing on the front porch. We exchange, "Hey, how''s it going, how are ya?''
Today''s paper, "Dispatch launches new Starkville paper." Wow!
We welcome y''all into your "sister city," Starkville.
Best of everything.
Carole and Frank Davis
1. Slimantics: When cotton was king LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: The high cost of chutzpah DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Patrick Buchanan: Trump & the press -- a death struggle NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Kathleen Parker: Trump's night of sniffles and screw-ups NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 9-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS