August 15, 2012 10:31:09 AM
I am wondering if The Dispatch is capable of selecting columnist and publishing articles that present a fair view of this political season. Since Paul Ryan has been named to the Republican ticket, I have read nothing but negative stories about Congressman Ryan from The Dispatch. Reading only The Dispatch would suggest Mr. Ryan is an inept monster. Regardless how we choose to vote, both parties have a message that should be heard. Fortunately, we have other media outlets willing to present columnist and articles in a more balanced approach.
1. Our View: Columbus school board sinks to new low DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our view: Excuse for three-person budget committee is pathetic at best DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Charlie Mitchell: The law as a pacifier LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: Hanging by a thread LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: Lessons not learned in Boston NATIONAL COLUMNS