August 15, 2012 10:31:09 AM
I am wondering if The Dispatch is capable of selecting columnist and publishing articles that present a fair view of this political season. Since Paul Ryan has been named to the Republican ticket, I have read nothing but negative stories about Congressman Ryan from The Dispatch. Reading only The Dispatch would suggest Mr. Ryan is an inept monster. Regardless how we choose to vote, both parties have a message that should be heard. Fortunately, we have other media outlets willing to present columnist and articles in a more balanced approach.
1. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Mike Murphy LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-24-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Will Europe man up? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Bob Altman LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)