August 15, 2012 10:31:09 AM
I am wondering if The Dispatch is capable of selecting columnist and publishing articles that present a fair view of this political season. Since Paul Ryan has been named to the Republican ticket, I have read nothing but negative stories about Congressman Ryan from The Dispatch. Reading only The Dispatch would suggest Mr. Ryan is an inept monster. Regardless how we choose to vote, both parties have a message that should be heard. Fortunately, we have other media outlets willing to present columnist and articles in a more balanced approach.
1. William Browning: A hero's passing LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Robert Gillis LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Johann Christoph Arnold LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Editorial Cartoon for 11-25-14 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: Obama's spiteful legacy NATIONAL COLUMNS