August 15, 2012 10:31:09 AM
I am wondering if The Dispatch is capable of selecting columnist and publishing articles that present a fair view of this political season. Since Paul Ryan has been named to the Republican ticket, I have read nothing but negative stories about Congressman Ryan from The Dispatch. Reading only The Dispatch would suggest Mr. Ryan is an inept monster. Regardless how we choose to vote, both parties have a message that should be heard. Fortunately, we have other media outlets willing to present columnist and articles in a more balanced approach.
1. Our View: Town hall meetings: Let's have more of them DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Editorial cartoons for 12-13-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Clarence Page: 'Chaos president' keeps us guessing -- and praying NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Communiversity's success depends on an engaged partnership DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Froma Harrop: Alabama was a win, and not just for Democrats NATIONAL COLUMNS