October 27, 2012 10:06:12 PM
Mississippi, wake up and get your head out of the sand. If you believe God placed women on the Earth intended to be raped (Murdock, Adkins, Romney and Ryan) who believe this by his ad.
Now commentators O'Riley, Hannity, Greta, Eric, Guilfoye and Perino think President Obama owes them an apology. For what?
What has the president done: He saved the automobile industry, he signed the Lillie Ledbetter Act for women to get EDUAC pay, and he had Bin Laden killed.
Now every time you put the uniform on you take an oath that you will do all you can do. Ambassador Chris Stevens knew he was going into harm's way. His dad has asked the new network to stop all of the trouble. But now Hannity continues. Hannity has never served his country. His dad during the Vietnam War got him into Ohio State to keep him from serving his country. He found out Clinton was going to be at the demo convention. And stated "Ladies pull up your boot straps, he is coming to Charlotte." Then there is Dick Morris, a Clinton backstabber, who got his position as an advisor for Clinton. This country is going to hell in a hand basket with people like this.
Last but not least, O'Riley, Hannity and Greta had to have the pill popper, Rush Limbaugh, do the show after the second debate. This clown shakes all the time. Had this been just a regular citizen he would be serving time. But he now he is still running loose.
1. Our View: Turner's good qualities should not be forgotten DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Is Mickens underpaid or under a rock? DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Bob Altman LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 6-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS