July 2, 2009
Who said we do not have good race relations in this section of the country?
Let me tell everyone we do.
I would like to let every one know what happened to me recently. I am white and had pickup trouble about 10 miles east of Pickensville Ala. Several blacks stopped and offered help with jump start use of their cell phones and any way they could. Pickensville police checked on us several times. I finally made it into Pickensville and parked under a light knowing they would keep an eye on my truck. This is a good feeling.
I have no way of thanking all who helped. I hope they see this and help others the way they helped me and would not take any pay.
All I can say is many thanks to all who helped.
1. Ask Rufus: The City Halls of Columbus LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Jim Lavender's circus dreams LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 9/24/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Trump -- American Gaullis NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: Trump's dangerous confusion on the Iranian deal NATIONAL COLUMNS