January 11, 2013 10:16:06 AM
Appreciates special care
Many thanks to all the doctors, nurses, and staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. Last week I required emergency surgery there and experienced such special care and love from each one. From my cardiologist, Dr. Bart Williams, who recognized the urgent need for the surgery, to my surgeon, Dr. Jerry Stennett, who came in from vacation to perform the procedure, the nurses in the operating room, in ICU, and all the staff on the floor, I couldn't have been treated more kindly and with more love.
As Apostle Paul says in Philippians 1:3, "I thank my God every time I remember you."
1. Ask Rufus: The Minister's Duel LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Judge Larnzy L. Carpenter, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Roses and thorns 1/15/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Partial to Home: Our Mother Goose LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Trump's enemies see an opening NATIONAL COLUMNS