March 19, 2013 11:56:30 AM
My family and I say thank you to all who helped us Sunday afternoon during our time of need. A special thanks to the fireman, policeman, Columbus Light and Water, Doughty Bros., Bo Jarrett, Lighthouse Baptist Church and the many, many customers who came by or called to help us. We feel so blessed to be a part of this community.
Our thanks again.
John Musa and family
United Deli, Columbus
1. Voice of the people: Aubrey Ray LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Our View: City's handling of Ball incident continues to undermine confidence DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Lynn Spruill: Mandatory service to country LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Berry Hinds LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 2-11-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS