August 6, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Subject: July 30 Opinion Page
Not a cartoon, It is ignorant
When I could believe what I saw first I was shocked, second I was angry, third I decided never to purchase your newspaper again and also stop shopping in Columbus.
As a newcomer to your state all the complimentary things I have written to family and friends about Mississippi evaporated. Shame on you. I am so disappointed in you.
Today I visited your Visitor Bureau. A lovely, gracious volunteer restored my faith and love of your city.
M.A. Flanagan, Aberdeen
Melody commented at 8/6/2009 11:07:00 PM:
Sorry you were shocked and had such a hissy fit over a silly little cartoon. Did you move here from a cave somewhere? Get a grip why don't you and-
Welcome to the 21st century.
1. Possumhaw: Wintering well in the Prairie LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Marc Dion: White empire NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Two philosophies on partisanship DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoons for 1-16-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 1-17-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS