May 30, 2013 10:19:57 AM
Today anyone who doesn't know that the world is in turmoil is out of touch with reality. That includes this country and even Lowndes County. In Columbus we are nearing the election for mayor. It is a very important election in terms of making improvements. Glenn Lautzenhiser is the candidate who can make things better. He has demonstrated leadership on many local boards, in business and in his tireless volunteer work. Glenn has morals, manners and mercy. If you stopped at his door and asked for his prayers, he likely would put you at the top of his list - no doubt a Christian centered gentleman. Anyone interested in making this world a better place? We can start here in Columbus by electing Glenn Lautzenhiser as our mayor.
1. Our View: Citizens ill-served by city's timid response to CPD leadership DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Bernard Goldberg: Plan B: Sex NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Emilie White LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-12-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS