June 1, 2013 10:05:32 PM
A thanks to first responders
On Sunday, May 26, I called 911 for an emergency and they sent an officer to assist me. They arrived within 10 minutes with a back-up. The response was very quick. Also, the fire department, ambulance and the paramedics' response was very quick. I would like to thank them all for the help that they gave me, including the coroner, the investigator and last but not least Memorial Funeral Home. I wish I could name you all one by one, but you all know who you are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the assistance. I could not have done it without you.
1. Ask Rufus: Uncle Bunky LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 8/31/15 ROSES & THORNS
3. Birney Imes: Allen Roberts wants to give you a flower LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Partick Buchanan: Dis-integrating America NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Leonard Pitts: Vester Flanagan has made witnesses of us all NATIONAL COLUMNS