June 1, 2013 10:05:32 PM
A thanks to first responders
On Sunday, May 26, I called 911 for an emergency and they sent an officer to assist me. They arrived within 10 minutes with a back-up. The response was very quick. Also, the fire department, ambulance and the paramedics' response was very quick. I would like to thank them all for the help that they gave me, including the coroner, the investigator and last but not least Memorial Funeral Home. I wish I could name you all one by one, but you all know who you are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the assistance. I could not have done it without you.
1. Ask Rufus: 200,000 Cousins LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns 11/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Possumhaw: Life is so very, very good LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Steve Chapman: No, Roy Moore, God won't solve our problems NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Is America up for a second cold war? NATIONAL COLUMNS