June 1, 2013 10:05:32 PM
A thanks to first responders
On Sunday, May 26, I called 911 for an emergency and they sent an officer to assist me. They arrived within 10 minutes with a back-up. The response was very quick. Also, the fire department, ambulance and the paramedics' response was very quick. I would like to thank them all for the help that they gave me, including the coroner, the investigator and last but not least Memorial Funeral Home. I wish I could name you all one by one, but you all know who you are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the assistance. I could not have done it without you.
1. Connie Schultz: Cheer, cheer for the protesters of Notre Dame NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Taking the fight to Parkinson's DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Leonard Pitts: Pouring water on concrete NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Rosenstein joins the posse NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoons for 5-25-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS