July 8, 2013 10:16:46 AM
Black good ole boys
The "good ole boy/white power structure" that once ruled Mississippi is dead, dying, gravely ill, or just all but gone. However, the "good ole boy" system is still as strong as ever. Just look at the shenanigans Columbus' Mayor Smith is pulling. He learned well from his predecessors, much to his discredit, Remember, if you've got to lie about what you did, "explain" it away, or just hope it fades into the past, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
1. Connie Schultz: Cheer, cheer for the protesters of Notre Dame NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Taking the fight to Parkinson's DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Leonard Pitts: Pouring water on concrete NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Rosenstein joins the posse NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoons for 5-25-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS