July 11, 2013 10:42:33 AM
Status of alcohol test
First of all my condolences to the Brown family, but I'm very concerned as to why Chief McQueen refused to release the blood test of the boys' father. Were there problems found? Am I the only one asking these questions?
Editor's note: Mr. Lee references the blood alcohol test administered to Billy Brown, the father of two boys who drowned on Luxapalila Creek in May. According to police, Brown was driving an ATV with five passengers across a spillway when the swift current overturned the vehicle. Police have stated they are still awaiting results of that test.
1. Healthcare clinic a positive move DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Editorial cartoons for 1-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Mona Charen: The anti-business businessman NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick J. Buchanan: New president, new world NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Partial to Home: Unclaimed baggage LOCAL COLUMNS