July 11, 2013 10:42:33 AM
Status of alcohol test
First of all my condolences to the Brown family, but I'm very concerned as to why Chief McQueen refused to release the blood test of the boys' father. Were there problems found? Am I the only one asking these questions?
Editor's note: Mr. Lee references the blood alcohol test administered to Billy Brown, the father of two boys who drowned on Luxapalila Creek in May. According to police, Brown was driving an ATV with five passengers across a spillway when the swift current overturned the vehicle. Police have stated they are still awaiting results of that test.
1. Ask Rufus: A tale of two boxers in Columbus LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 1/25/15 ROSES & THORNS
3. Leonard Pitts: Why serious people discount Fox News NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Jeff Turnage LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Slimantics: Ours is a blended family LOCAL COLUMNS