July 20, 2013 9:39:16 PM
We all bleed blood when we go to the doctor. It turns red I promise you, even though you and I are from different cultural backgrounds. I grew up in a big town so I never knew anything about racial stressing-out with others. So, my question to the public is: Can we all get along in this precious world please, babies? A hoodie is a jacket, not a thing to be angry over, to die over! Love on another as yourself. Peace be still world! Die out hoodie. Go away. Fade out. Out, wash it out!
Mrs. Darlene Cox
1. Lynn Spruill: Streets with personality LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: 'Tell me a story' DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Sarah Studdard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Ask Rufus: In 1819 this was Columbus, Alabama LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: How Trump wins the debate NATIONAL COLUMNS