July 20, 2013 9:39:16 PM
We all bleed blood when we go to the doctor. It turns red I promise you, even though you and I are from different cultural backgrounds. I grew up in a big town so I never knew anything about racial stressing-out with others. So, my question to the public is: Can we all get along in this precious world please, babies? A hoodie is a jacket, not a thing to be angry over, to die over! Love on another as yourself. Peace be still world! Die out hoodie. Go away. Fade out. Out, wash it out!
Mrs. Darlene Cox
1. Slimantics: The man who wouldn't go home LOCAL COLUMNS
2. John Brocato: Encounter with a stranger in need LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Rheta Johnson: You got TRBL NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Will the blabbermouths wake Democrats up? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Susan Estrich: False equivalence NATIONAL COLUMNS