July 20, 2013 9:39:16 PM
We all bleed blood when we go to the doctor. It turns red I promise you, even though you and I are from different cultural backgrounds. I grew up in a big town so I never knew anything about racial stressing-out with others. So, my question to the public is: Can we all get along in this precious world please, babies? A hoodie is a jacket, not a thing to be angry over, to die over! Love on another as yourself. Peace be still world! Die out hoodie. Go away. Fade out. Out, wash it out!
Mrs. Darlene Cox
1. Our View: Bill Minor: A light in dark places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: 'Tales from the Crypt' far more than entertainment DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: George Hazard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Steve Chapman: Opioid deaths: another drug-war failure NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: The continuing decline of Congress NATIONAL COLUMNS