July 20, 2013 9:39:16 PM
We all bleed blood when we go to the doctor. It turns red I promise you, even though you and I are from different cultural backgrounds. I grew up in a big town so I never knew anything about racial stressing-out with others. So, my question to the public is: Can we all get along in this precious world please, babies? A hoodie is a jacket, not a thing to be angry over, to die over! Love on another as yourself. Peace be still world! Die out hoodie. Go away. Fade out. Out, wash it out!
Mrs. Darlene Cox
1. Slimantics: Rage against the machine LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Mary Hudson LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Jim W. Scrivener LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Slimantics: Stennis biography brings legend to life LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: Limited room for debate in the Republican field NATIONAL COLUMNS