August 1, 2013 10:40:39 AM
How are the blood work results of Mr. Brown, parent of the tragic drowning of his two boys, coming along? It's been over two months. The autopsy of Corey Monteith (the actor from "Glee") was done within a few days. Why is processing the blood work so difficult to analyze? I will continue to keep putting forth this question until the blood work results have been made public.
1. Voice of the people: Benny Cooper LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Wyatt Emmerich: Our broken prison system LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Possumhaw: The humming of a deaf cat LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Glenn Lautzenhiser LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: Finding good value in higher ed, MUW rises to the top DISPATCH EDITORIALS