August 1, 2013 10:40:39 AM
How are the blood work results of Mr. Brown, parent of the tragic drowning of his two boys, coming along? It's been over two months. The autopsy of Corey Monteith (the actor from "Glee") was done within a few days. Why is processing the blood work so difficult to analyze? I will continue to keep putting forth this question until the blood work results have been made public.
1. Voice of the people: Ralph H. Weems III LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Ask Rufus: The Legacy of Black Prairie Blues LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 8/31/14 ROSES & THORNS
4. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Partial to Home: Baseball, anyone? LOCAL COLUMNS