August 1, 2013 10:40:39 AM
How are the blood work results of Mr. Brown, parent of the tragic drowning of his two boys, coming along? It's been over two months. The autopsy of Corey Monteith (the actor from "Glee") was done within a few days. Why is processing the blood work so difficult to analyze? I will continue to keep putting forth this question until the blood work results have been made public.
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Partial to Home: Icebergs as big as houses LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: The deep state targets Trump NATIONAL COLUMNS