August 20, 2013 10:59:57 AM
Amused by article
I had to laugh the other day on your article on the housing projects. The chairman said we meet with the residents to hear their needs. They are living there off the tax dollar. They should be happy with what they've got.
1. Slimantics: Ban a book, rob a mind LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Lynn Spruill: Inspiring voter registration LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Martha Kirkley LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Marion Whitley LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoon for 9-30-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS