August 28, 2013 9:56:16 AM
A breath of fresh air
I just want to give a shout out to two City of Columbus employees that have been incredibly kind and helpful to me. I have been in the process of cutting down many trees on my wooded lot each weekend. I explained to Brenda at the Action Center during our initial conversation that I would be working on this for many weekends and that in order to be able to continue each weekend I would need it picked up weekly as to not interfere with traffic. She was so kind and let me know that she would get it taken care of. She did and she has continued to.
Today as I was leaving my house at lunch I stopped to talk to the man that was picking up the mass piles of debris and apologized for having to have him there each week. With a big smile he said "That is my job and I enjoy it. I am happy to come anytime you need it."
The responsiveness and kindness of both of these employees has been a breath of fresh air. Thank you to the City of Columbus.
1. Our View: Legislative malpractice DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Connie Schultz: Cheer, cheer for the protesters of Notre Dame NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: Campus liberals are too easy to bait NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Taking the fight to Parkinson's DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial cartoons for 5-24-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS