September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Voice of the people: Robert Gillis LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Home Base: Dinner table debate, a family tradition LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Milton Spotts LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: A treasure at our doorstep DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial Cartoon for 7-25-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS