September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Our View: Breaking old stereotypes DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Lynn Spruill: Another charrette LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Jaime Stiehm: House members sit to move America NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 6-24-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Ask Rufus: The origin of 'Mississippi' LOCAL COLUMNS