September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Slimantics: When cotton was king LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: The high cost of chutzpah DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Patrick Buchanan: Trump & the press -- a death struggle NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Kathleen Parker: Trump's night of sniffles and screw-ups NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 9-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS