September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Trump and the real billionaires NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Slimantics: John Glenn: The right stuff LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Has the Trumpian revolution begun? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-8-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS