September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Susan Estrich: Close to home NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Michael Gerson: The GOP as the party of reform NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Lynn Spruill: Lest we forget LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Doing well by doing good -- but better by doing bad NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: Summer's home stretch DISPATCH EDITORIALS