September 1, 2009 11:07:00 AM
I still say (editorial cartoonist) Mike Luckovich encourages racism and discrimination. We need to move on beyond those two narrow-minded problems. Tell him to move into Wall Street, greed, credit cards, overspending, obsolete budgeting of the public and our governments. He should put his creativity and talent to enlighten your readers and a smile would not hurt.
1. Lynn Spruill: A city Halloween policy? LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Gerald and Alice Scallions LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Thomas Sowell: Predatory journalism NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns: 10/26/14 ROSES & THORNS
5. Birney Imes: Building bridges of hope LOCAL COLUMNS