October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Voice of the people: Ralph H. Weems III LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Ask Rufus: The Legacy of Black Prairie Blues LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 8/31/14 ROSES & THORNS
4. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Partial to Home: Baseball, anyone? LOCAL COLUMNS