October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Home Base: Fake news cuts both ways LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Mayhew: From bees and beer to a center for education DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Patrick Buchanan: Who truly imperils our free society? NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 9-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS