October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Our View: Bill Minor: A light in dark places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: 'Tales from the Crypt' far more than entertainment DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: George Hazard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Steve Chapman: Opioid deaths: another drug-war failure NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: The continuing decline of Congress NATIONAL COLUMNS