October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Lynn Spruill: A city Halloween policy? LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Canada can be tough on immigration NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Ben Bradlee's enduring legacy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Gerald and Alice Scallions LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Thomas Sowell: Predatory journalism NATIONAL COLUMNS