October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Our View: 'Best Chance U' DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Lisa Holloway LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Leonard Pitts: The NRA's cowardly fight NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: House offers an enigmatic footnote to antebellum history DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Connie Schultz: Tolerating those with whom we disagree NATIONAL COLUMNS