October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Lynn Spruill: Wynn-dy City Blues LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: New hope for Lee Middle School property DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Editorial cartoon for 7-22-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Leonard Pitts: Cop killers serve no cause NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Ask Rufus: A sister for the Little Sisters of Liberty LOCAL COLUMNS