October 16, 2013 10:25:09 AM
Annoyed with noise from unattended cars
Maybe the readers could help me with this. It seems every time I pull up to a convenience store there is always someone's car running and stereo going full blast while they are in the store. Why is this?
1. Slimantics: A janitor, a dog and dreams fulfilled LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: City's refusal to follow law cannot be tolerated DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Raymond Gross LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Patrick Buchanan: Killer cops or malicious prosecutor? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: D. Presley Hutchens LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)