October 16, 2013 10:25:09 AM
Annoyed with noise from unattended cars
Maybe the readers could help me with this. It seems every time I pull up to a convenience store there is always someone's car running and stereo going full blast while they are in the store. Why is this?
1. Our View: Muscle Shoals: There's still a message in the music DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: An open and fair discussion? Don't count on it. DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. The Bard: 450 years old today NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Better care can also cost less NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Charlie Mitchell: A case for doing nothing LOCAL COLUMNS