October 16, 2013 10:25:09 AM
Annoyed with noise from unattended cars
Maybe the readers could help me with this. It seems every time I pull up to a convenience store there is always someone's car running and stereo going full blast while they are in the store. Why is this?
1. Slimantics: When cotton was king LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Trump & the press -- a death struggle NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: The high cost of chutzpah DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoon for 9-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: Trump's night of sniffles and screw-ups NATIONAL COLUMNS