October 16, 2013 10:25:09 AM
Annoyed with noise from unattended cars
Maybe the readers could help me with this. It seems every time I pull up to a convenience store there is always someone's car running and stereo going full blast while they are in the store. Why is this?
1. Ask Rufus: The blues heritage of the Black Prairie LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Bill Crawford: Mississippi needs every federal dollar it can get NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Leonard Pitts: 'Hillbilly Elegy': a portrait of America's unseen NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns 8/28/16 ROSES & THORNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Lots of smoke here, Hillary NATIONAL COLUMNS