November 5, 2013 9:51:22 AM
The pictures in Scene and Seen on Sunday were the icing on the cake for this year's 22nd Annual Hazard Lecture Series on the Civil War Sesquicentennial. The excellent coverage of the speakers by Jan Swoope and the photography by Micah Green have led to overflow audiences for this special year.
Thank you for your support of cultural activities in the entire area. We look forward to more years of producing lectures that are of interest to the community on science, arts and history. The Dispatch is to be congratulated on its support of the arts and culture of the Golden Triangle region. Thank you and your staff for being advocates of the many great cultural activities in our community.
The writer is publicist and associate producer for the Hazard Lecture Series.
1. Our View: Looking out for the little guy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Is Mickens underpaid or under a rock? DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Slimantics: When a win is really a loss LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Bernard Goldberg: Cowards of academia NATIONAL COLUMNS