November 11, 2013 8:55:02 AM
Gone on too long
There is song that has the lyrics: "How long has this been going on?" This bus line fiasco is a farce! I once worked with an friend who was an old army guy, Bill Wilkins, who was in maintenance. Bill was plainspoken, short to the point and didn't suffer fools easily. Bill had a saying for anybody who drug out a task or chore. He would say, " He could slow down a cat killing." Actually he didn't say killing but you can't print the real thing. This Lawrence Bus line crap has gone on way too long to be realistic. ... Columbus needs it like an octopus needs tuxedo.
1. Our View: Gun violence in unexpected places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Slimantics: A tale of two tails LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: Racing through nature NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Billy Hairston LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Susan Estrich: What went wrong in Ferguson NATIONAL COLUMNS