February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Our View: Legislative malpractice DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Connie Schultz: Cheer, cheer for the protesters of Notre Dame NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: Campus liberals are too easy to bait NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Taking the fight to Parkinson's DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial cartoons for 5-24-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS