February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Lynn Spruill: Nextdoor LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Possumhaw: Making hay with the ducks LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Art is everywhere DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Robin Thompson LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)