February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Ask Rufus: A tale of two boxers in Columbus LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 1/25/15 ROSES & THORNS
3. Leonard Pitts: Why serious people discount Fox News NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Jeff Turnage LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)