February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Charlie Mitchell: Room for improvement in America's discourse NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Possumhaw: The restorative power of nature LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoons for 7-24-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Guns and children in the home DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Froma Harrop: Trump's New York rat pack continues to grow NATIONAL COLUMNS