February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Patrick Buchanan: If God Is dead ... NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Editorial cartoon for 4-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: The scene is set for a hike DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Froma Harrop: The liberal Silent Majority NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Wyatt Emmerich: Some things the Legislature got right LOCAL COLUMNS