February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Voice of the people: Robert Gillis LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. William Browning: A hero's passing LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Johann Christoph Arnold LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Editorial Cartoon for 11-25-14 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Kathleen Parker: Obama's spiteful legacy NATIONAL COLUMNS