February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Martin Pomphrey, Jr. M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)