February 11, 2014 10:14:30 AM
Alcohol breath test requirements
'Under Miss law, you are required to submit to breathalyzer test if you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI. Refusing test, results in mandatory drivers license suspension, even if you are not charged with or convicted of DUI.' So does Judge Bennie Jones overlook this mandatory law?
1. Roses and thorns: 4/19/15 ROSES & THORNS
2. Birney Imes: A case for maps LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Who has got your back? LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: 'Intolerable' situation LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Away from the spring break hordes NATIONAL COLUMNS