March 22, 2014 8:45:38 PM
I appreciate the opportunity to express my opinion about your article (Slimantics: Gibbs case is about abortion, not murder). This has got to be a first, an elected official actually having an agenda. I can't believe that our governor would actually try to close the last murder clinic, oops, I meant abortion clinic in the state of Mississippi. I don't know for a fact, but I believe Gov. Bryant does claim to be a Christian and logically he is just following what God's Word says about this subject. Too bad that more Christian governors don't do that, just think of the lives that could be saved every day.
America sanctions more deaths than the Nazis, Stalin and the Soviet Union, the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot and Cambodia. The list goes on and on.
But, what bothers me most of all, America can claim the title of top dog when it comes to genocide (the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group). I think unborn babies would qualify for that group. They are babies, made by God, and destroyed by man.
So let's hear it for our Gov. Phil Bryant. A lot of people say "what about a woman's right to choose about her body"? She did choose, and now the baby (who has no choice) must die. It's called "child sacrifice." If I have offended you or someone else, good. You need to be.
Finally, I have to agree with your title, it's about murder.
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Martin Pomphrey, Jr. M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)