April 29, 2014 10:56:27 AM
Takes issue with editorial
Texas celebrates Confederate Memorial Day on Jan.19 because this is Robert E. Lee's birthday as well as Dr. King's, not as you snidely implied because Texans want to show disrespect for Dr. King. Either an intentional error or due to ignorance of history on your part. Whoever wrote this "Our View" piece without the courage to sign it and compared Confederate soldiers to Nazis who committed the Holocaust and Japanese in WW2, who, along with the Nazis, committed atrocious war crimes, is/are the lowest of the low.
William Ford, M.D.
1. Ask Rufus: The stories in a name LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Other editors: The twin towers of denial NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. There's salesmanship, and there's pure deception NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 11-30-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Let pharmacies prescribe birth control NATIONAL COLUMNS