October 21, 2009 10:11:00 AM
On behalf of the town of Caledonia, I would like to say a big "Thank You" to all the sponsors, vendors, stage performers, street performers, and especially to all the people who showed up for another successful Caledonia Day.
A special "Thank You" to all the Caledonia Day Committee members, and to all the other volunteers who spent all day Saturday to make everything go smooth.
George Gerhart, Mayor of Caledonia
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Snow family deserving of Legislature's honor DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Steve Chapman: Campus free speech an oxymoron? NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Marion Whitley: The urge to reach out NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS