November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Slimantics: Country Mouse vs. City Mouse LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Editorial cartoons for 8-24-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Leonard Pitts: How conservative pundits helped break reality NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: All of us play a role in ensuring veterans services DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Kathleen Parker: Hillary's heel NATIONAL COLUMNS