November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Michael Gerson: The GOP as the party of reform NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Doing well by doing good -- but better by doing bad NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Susan Estrich: Close to home NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Summer's home stretch DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Lynn Spruill: Lest we forget LOCAL COLUMNS