November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Ask Rufus: Horned serpents, a portal and a witch LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Bob Nolan's Trumpian encounter LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Patrick J. Buchanan: An establishment in panic NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns 10/23/16 ROSES & THORNS
5. Local Voices: Life as a minority LOCAL COLUMNS