November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Ask Rufus: Three Houses LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Mrs. Sparrow's birdhouses LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 4/23/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Wyatt Emmerich: Megadeals are damaging state's economy NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: The un-free speech movement at Berkeley NATIONAL COLUMNS