November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Our View: A search for the truth DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Leonard Pitts: Bathroom bans -- part of the new American ethos NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Kathleen Parker: Trump drives spike into culture war politics NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoons for 5-5-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Lynn Spruill: The value of taxes LOCAL COLUMNS