November 28, 2009 9:23:00 PM
While visiting the Joe Thompsons in Columbus, I had a bad fall. We called 911. What a blessing! The responders were very efficient, respectful and caring. I just wish that I could remember their names to thank each of them. Also, the treatment that I received at Baptist Memorial Hospital was superb. They rapidly treated me and were very thorough. Made me feel very confident, and surely helped my pain. Columbus is very fortunate to have all of these angels.
Iris L. Bianchi, Wichita Falls, Texas
1. Our View: Downtown shooting demands calm, cooperative solutions DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Will Russiagate backfire on the left? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Fighting the good fight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 3-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS