February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Patrick Buchanan: If God Is dead ... NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: The scene is set for a hike DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Editorial cartoon for 4-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: The liberal Silent Majority NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Wyatt Emmerich: Some things the Legislature got right LOCAL COLUMNS