February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Our View: Turner's good qualities should not be forgotten DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Is Mickens underpaid or under a rock? DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Bob Altman LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 6-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS