February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Lynn Spruill: A city Halloween policy? LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Canada can be tough on immigration NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Ben Bradlee's enduring legacy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Gerald and Alice Scallions LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Thomas Sowell: Predatory journalism NATIONAL COLUMNS