February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Other editors: The twin towers of denial NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Let pharmacies prescribe birth control NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. There's salesmanship, and there's pure deception NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 11-30-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: City's purchase of Gilmer displays spirit of optimism DISPATCH EDITORIALS