February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Home Base: Christmas shopping to the moon and back LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Public hearings on controversial issues are essential DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Froma Harrop: Trump and the real billionaires NATIONAL COLUMNS