February 23, 2009
Even though I did not support Barack Obama in his run for the Presidency I had high hopes for him and great expectations from him. He has changed that to almost no hope for him and great fears for the future of democracy.
Cameron Triplett, Brooksville
1. Our View: Gun violence in unexpected places DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Racing through nature NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Slimantics: A tale of two tails LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Billy Hairston LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Susan Estrich: What went wrong in Ferguson NATIONAL COLUMNS