February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Our View: Allgood should not be dictating actions of Justice Court DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Froma Harrop: Innocents online with Ashley Madison NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: The eye of the spider LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Susan Estrich: President Trump? NATIONAL COLUMNS