February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Possumhaw: Corncobs, critters and Catalpa Creek LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Council should interview school board candidates in public DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Tim Kalich: Open government is good government NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Anne Freeze LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Dianne Rueff LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)