February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Lynn Spruill: A city Halloween policy? LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Canada can be tough on immigration NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Ben Bradlee's enduring legacy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Gerald and Alice Scallions LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Thomas Sowell: Predatory journalism NATIONAL COLUMNS