February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Wyatt Emmerich: A desperately needed reform LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS