February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Our View: Sometimes raising taxes is the right thing to do DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Trump has media crying ... all the way to the bank NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Wyatt Emmerich: The debate over tax and spend LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Ask Rufus: The Cotton Plant LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 2-24-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS