April 14, 2010 9:39:00 AM
I applaud Charlie Box for taking a stand against borrowing extra money to pay for the community centers. I think restoring the bridge is a good idea. Let the people who use the community centers clean them up. Paint and a broom cost very little. When they prove they can take care of them, consider re-building. By then the economy should have improved enough to justify borrowing the money. The bridge would be an asset, but you need to get your priorities in order.
1. Our View: State flag is bad for Mississippi's brand DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Quo vadis, America? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: State flag is bad for Mississippi's brand DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 7-2-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Quo vadis, America? NATIONAL COLUMNS