September 14, 2017 10:57:44 AM
Enjoyed town, Tribute
This past weekend we visited Columbus for three evenings to attend the Tennessee Williams Tribute. What a jewel of a literary festival. Brenda Caradine, Keith Gaskin and their army of volunteers did an outstanding job of presenting not only a fun and informative festival, but also an outstanding job of highlighting unique aspects of Columbus. I hope Columbus residents realize what an asset the Tribute is to Columbus and will continue to feed and water it as not just a tribute to Williams, but also as a tribute to you and your fine hometown.
1. Ask Rufus: The City Halls of Columbus LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Jim Lavender's circus dreams LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 9/24/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Trump -- American Gaullis NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: Trump's dangerous confusion on the Iranian deal NATIONAL COLUMNS