May 14, 2010 10:20:00 AM
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the runners, helpers and volunteers that helped to make this year''s Columbus Leg of the Law Enforcement Torch Run possible. This year, we had representation from the Mayor''s Office, City of Columbus Human Resources, Columbus Fire Department, Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office, Mississippi University for Women Police Department, 4-H of Lowndes County, Baptist Memorial Hospital Ambulance Service, Columbus - Lowndes County E911 Dispatch, Columbus Municipal Court, Special Olympics of Mississippi Athletes and the Columbus Police Department.
Without your assistance and effort, we would not have been able to represent the Golden Triangle Law Enforcement Agencies in this year''s Torch Run. This year Starkville and West Point Law Enforcement agencies were unable to participate in the Run making our participation even more important.
Once again, thank you for your hard work.
Keith E. Worshaim
1. Our View: Allgood should not be dictating actions of Justice Court DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Froma Harrop: Innocents online with Ashley Madison NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: The eye of the spider LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Susan Estrich: President Trump? NATIONAL COLUMNS