December 22, 2017 9:45:47 AM
I am shocked -- shocked to learn that Commissioner Fleming and similar bureaucrats mourn the loss of net neutrality regulation. I try to imagine their mindsets. Did they miss the expansion and innovation of the first 25 years of lightly regulated internet? Do they really think it's wise to apply the same regulatory framework that gave us black, rotary-dial phones attached to land lines for the first 60 years of telecommunications? I always heard, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." The liberal response seems to be, "If it's thriving, regulate it."
1. Possumhaw: A goose and a gander LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Marc Dion: I Won't Gloat. I Won't Gloat. NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoon for 12-17-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Mona Charen: Collusion is possible NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoons for 12-18-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS