May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Martin Pomphrey, Jr. M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)