May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Our View: Snow family deserving of Legislature's honor DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Steve Chapman: Campus free speech an oxymoron? NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Marion Whitley: The urge to reach out NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS