May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Our View: Looking out for the little guy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Is Mickens underpaid or under a rock? DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Slimantics: When a win is really a loss LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Bernard Goldberg: Cowards of academia NATIONAL COLUMNS