May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Voice of the people: Willis Pope LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Our View: Saying goodbye to an old friend DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Kathleen Parker: Karma can be good business NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: Joy of the roadsides LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick Buchanan: Why Russia resents us NATIONAL COLUMNS