May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Our View: When becoming a part of the story is an obligation DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Thomas Sowell: Grim choices NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Wyatt Emmerich: Non-profit journalism LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Slimantics: Senior Expo exceeds all expectations LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: The cure for expensive cities is moving vans NATIONAL COLUMNS