May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Voice of the people: Benny Cooper LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Wyatt Emmerich: Our broken prison system LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Possumhaw: The humming of a deaf cat LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Glenn Lautzenhiser LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: Finding good value in higher ed, MUW rises to the top DISPATCH EDITORIALS