May 29, 2010 9:28:00 PM
Last Sunday''s Commercial Dispatch contained an article regarding the disposition of cases in the Lowndes County Circuit Court, wherein a Carl A. Lee was listed as having been sentenced for false pretense. This is not the Carl A. Lee, the former mayoral candidate.
In addition, the previous embezzlement charge against Carl A. Lee, former mayoral candidate, was dismissed.
Carl Lee, Columbus
1. Voice of the people: Aubrey Ray LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Our View: City's handling of Ball incident continues to undermine confidence DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Lynn Spruill: Mandatory service to country LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Berry Hinds LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Susan Estrich: Why women should be for Hillary NATIONAL COLUMNS