July 14, 2018 10:31:22 PM
I was sorry to read that the restaurant Thai By Thai was having trouble and is for sale. I first enjoyed that restaurant when it was on Wilkins-Wise Road.
The owner mentioned that he would be trying some new dishes in the next few weeks.
The food was always good there, but many restaurants can't seem to achieve consistently good service. I suspect that's at least part of why this place hasn't maintained the traffic it needs.
You don't need to adjust the menu, just train the staff.
1. Steve Chapman: America vs. the World is a losing game NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: It just means more DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Patrick Buchanan: Caravan puts Trump legacy on the line NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 10-19-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Ask Rufus: No. 27 and Mrs. Harris' Pumpkin Pie LOCAL COLUMNS