August 25, 2010 11:24:00 AM
My friends and I visited your town in June. We were quite impressed with your beautiful town and the friendliness of the people we met. We were only there for one day but certainly a place we hope to return to. While there we visited Friendship Cemetery which was manicured to perfection. The city employee''s were hard at work but took time to be friendly and helpful to us. I would be proud to live in a community like yours.
1. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Trump and the real billionaires NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Slimantics: John Glenn: The right stuff LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Has the Trumpian revolution begun? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-8-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS