August 25, 2010 11:24:00 AM
My friends and I visited your town in June. We were quite impressed with your beautiful town and the friendliness of the people we met. We were only there for one day but certainly a place we hope to return to. While there we visited Friendship Cemetery which was manicured to perfection. The city employee''s were hard at work but took time to be friendly and helpful to us. I would be proud to live in a community like yours.
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Martin Pomphrey, Jr. M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)