August 25, 2010 11:24:00 AM
My friends and I visited your town in June. We were quite impressed with your beautiful town and the friendliness of the people we met. We were only there for one day but certainly a place we hope to return to. While there we visited Friendship Cemetery which was manicured to perfection. The city employee''s were hard at work but took time to be friendly and helpful to us. I would be proud to live in a community like yours.
1. Our View: Citizens ill-served by city's timid response to CPD leadership DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Emilie White LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Bernard Goldberg: Plan B: Sex NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: Town hall meetings: Let's have more of them DISPATCH EDITORIALS