October 28, 2010 10:18:00 AM
There is a great need for overhead lighting on the 82 Bypass east of Military Road exit to Highway 50 exit. At night, if a motorist has car trouble, flat tire, etc., it is very difficult to see them on the side of the road. Lights needed are the same as we now have on 82 Bypass near Highway 45. It is a safety issue, but would also enhance the appearance of the bypass along that stretch of road. What agency funded the existing lights near 45? Could they not work toward additional funds for this important project?
1. Leonard Pitts: Pouring water on concrete NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Rosenstein joins the posse NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 5/28/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Voice of the people: Danny Pang LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial Cartoons for 5-28-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS