October 30, 2010 10:43:00 PM
I want to thank Travis Childers for the letter I received Monday, Oct. 25, in the mail. If the people think Nunnelee is going to win the election, better think differently. Of course, if you want your social security to go to a private company to control and pay the big cats $500 billion dollars, go to it.
But senior citizens can''t pay that kind of money. And when will Chief St. John use the grant money to put three more full time police officers on duty? Columbus sure needs them.
wpmedic1 commented at 11/1/2010 8:11:00 PM:
Two completely ignorant claims made with absolutely no proof. You are a Democrat.
1. Home Base: Fake news cuts both ways LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Mayhew: From bees and beer to a center for education DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Patrick Buchanan: Who truly imperils our free society? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoons for 9-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS