October 30, 2010 10:43:00 PM
I want to thank Travis Childers for the letter I received Monday, Oct. 25, in the mail. If the people think Nunnelee is going to win the election, better think differently. Of course, if you want your social security to go to a private company to control and pay the big cats $500 billion dollars, go to it.
But senior citizens can''t pay that kind of money. And when will Chief St. John use the grant money to put three more full time police officers on duty? Columbus sure needs them.
wpmedic1 commented at 11/1/2010 8:11:00 PM:
Two completely ignorant claims made with absolutely no proof. You are a Democrat.
1. Leonard Pitts: Pouring water on concrete NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 5/28/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Patrick Buchanan: Rosenstein joins the posse NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Danny Pang LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial Cartoons for 5-28-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS