October 30, 2010 10:43:00 PM
I want to thank Travis Childers for the letter I received Monday, Oct. 25, in the mail. If the people think Nunnelee is going to win the election, better think differently. Of course, if you want your social security to go to a private company to control and pay the big cats $500 billion dollars, go to it.
But senior citizens can''t pay that kind of money. And when will Chief St. John use the grant money to put three more full time police officers on duty? Columbus sure needs them.
wpmedic1 commented at 11/1/2010 8:11:00 PM:
Two completely ignorant claims made with absolutely no proof. You are a Democrat.
1. Our View: Political maneuverings damage value of MDE's ratings DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Kathleen Parker: How Trump could still win NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Lynn Spruill: The value of showing up LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 10-20-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: American brats abroad NATIONAL COLUMNS