March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Healthcare clinic a positive move DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Editorial cartoons for 1-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Mona Charen: The anti-business businessman NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick J. Buchanan: New president, new world NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Partial to Home: Unclaimed baggage LOCAL COLUMNS