March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Wyatt Emmerich: The true costs of corporate subsidies LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Kathleen Parker: A tale in political convention contrasts NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: School supplies tax holiday is a token gesture DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoons for 7-27-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 7-28-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS