March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Brian Atkins LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)