March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Ask Rufus: Earthquakes, volcanoes and fossils LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Slimantics: Self-incrimination through social media NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 5/1/16 ROSES & THORNS
4. Kathleen Parker: Trump deals Clinton a winning card NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Jamie Stiehm: The way of the world, Hamilton, Jackson and Tubman NATIONAL COLUMNS