March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Our View: As Christmas Day approaches ... DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Charity versus panhandling NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoon for 12-16-14 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Mary Sanchez: We must not let Mexico become a failed state NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: Debate, decision on billboard represent city's best interests DISPATCH EDITORIALS