March 29, 2009
The Local History Room at the Columbus-Lowndes Public Library is sending out a call for donations of Lowndes County High School annuals to fill in the gaps in the current collection of Lowndes County yearbooks.
Please click on the following link to view the list of annuals we currently DO have to see where the needs are. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Mona K. Vance, Archivist
1. Home Base: Christmas shopping to the moon and back LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Public hearings on controversial issues are essential DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Froma Harrop: Trump and the real billionaires NATIONAL COLUMNS